World Trade Day Kentucky is the largest gathering of international trade and business professionals in the state. Attendees will meet with country trade representatives from around the world, learn how others are succeeding in international trade and network with hundreds of Kentucky business professionals, representing the state’s international manufacturing and service firms, at the trade exhibit and at the awards dinner.
About World Trade Day Kentucky:
Location: Kentucky International Convention Center
221 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Time: October 9th, 2015, 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
7:00 AM – International Breakfast Registration / Exhibitor Registration
7:30 AM – International Breakfast
8:30 AM – Registration & Exhibits Open
9:00 AM – First Breakout Sessions: Global Supply Chain, Global SEO / Localization
10:00 AM – Break with Sponsors & Exhibitors
10:45 AM – Second Breakout Sessions: Global Business Culture, Global Executive Tract
11:45 AM – Break with Sponsors & Exhibitors
12:15 PM – Lunch Program & Keynote Speaker
2:00 PM – World Trade Day concludes
More information on Breakout sessions:
- i. Global Supply Chain (Navigating) – New trends and technology in managing global supply changes.
- ii. Global SEO/Localization – By global buyers on the web and social media.
- iii. Global Business Culture – To get the most when doing business internationally.
- iv. Global Executive Tract – Extension of CEO Series
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities: To view our sponsorship level packed with included benefits, click here!
- Keynote Sponsor – $7,500, Quantity: 1
- Continental Sponsor – $5,000, Quantity: 3
- National Sponsor – $3,500, Quantity: 5
- Regional Sponsor – $1,500, Limited Quantity
- Exhibitor Booth – WTC-KY Member: $299, Nonmember: $399
- Dignitary Booth – $199
Thank you to UPS for being our Presenting Sponsor for World Trade Day Kentucky 2015!
More information coming soon! Including keynote speaker, breakout session speakers, and sponsorship packet!
Please enjoy the gallery below of World Trade Day Kentucky 2014